Menu
yseikuk
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How do I set up voicemail? It just rings and never takes a message.

Recently switched phones and provider. IPhone 5c.

Never goes to message just rings out/cuts off.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I set up voicemail? It just rings and never takes a message.

yseikuk wrote:

Try following the advise in this helpful FAQ (link)

You should also be able to turn it on in your Virgin Mobile account page (if you've registered to it yet.) By going into I think going into the Plans and Devices -> device/number in question -> then Manage services. I'm not with Virgin Mobile myself so I don't know the exact path, but it should be roughly the above to find the voice mail option.

Or you can call into 789 and ask for it to be turned on. Whether you do it online through your Virgin Mobile account or via a quick call in. There may be a delay of up to 2 hours to 24 hours for the voice mail preference change to kick in and do try rebooting the phone after the 2 hour mark of having called in to have it turned on/turned it on yourself in the Virgin Mobile account.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I set up voicemail? It just rings and never takes a message.

yseikuk wrote:

Try following the advise in this helpful FAQ (link)

You should also be able to turn it on in your Virgin Mobile account page (if you've registered to it yet.) By going into I think going into the Plans and Devices -> device/number in question -> then Manage services. I'm not with Virgin Mobile myself so I don't know the exact path, but it should be roughly the above to find the voice mail option.

Or you can call into 789 and ask for it to be turned on. Whether you do it online through your Virgin Mobile account or via a quick call in. There may be a delay of up to 2 hours to 24 hours for the voice mail preference change to kick in and do try rebooting the phone after the 2 hour mark of having called in to have it turned on/turned it on yourself in the Virgin Mobile account.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos