Menu
Laura8
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do I get help via email or chat?

The only way I can find to contact help is via phone, but I live in another country and cannot call it. How do I ask my question via email or chat? The only place I can find chat is under complaints, and it always says that it's busy and to try back later. I'm just trying to contact someone with my question!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get help via email or chat?

Phone only (international number available if you want to try it +44 795 396 7967), no chat or e-mail option. But this Forum provides a place for you ask the question and get an answer from the community and often VM Forum staff. Give it a go. And welcome.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Laura8
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It would cost me a fortune to call that number from the US. How can there be no other way to get help?

0 Kudos
Andydd68
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I agree. It's awful that there is no other way to contact Virgin except by phone, what if the phone doesn't work (as in my case), or as people experience long waits on the phone it would cost a fortune to phone from abroad (in France in my case or US for the person above), this forum is pointless, no useful answers appear to be given and they same response is rolled out time and time again, telling people to phone when this is possible or very expensive.

Why is there no online chat option ?, even when k try the complaints chat option of ALWAYs says all agents are busy, a truly awful service from Virgin. I wish i had chosen another provider.
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laura8,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for posting.

We do not currently have an email address you can contact us on but we do provide a few other means of getting in touch with us.

I have linked you to our contact us page here for future reference..

The information HowardML has advised you is correct your best option is calling us on +447953967967 when abroad. You can also call alternatively on 00443456000789.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos