Menu
Kate-Krunch
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How do I get copies of my mobile bill so as I can pay the bill?

My sister passed away and her son kept her phone for sentimental reasons. He has occasionally used the phone over the last few months so I have contacted Virgin accounts to pay the bill and also to reset up a monthly usage for that phone. Virgin accounts have told me I owe £45. I have logged into online account and no such amount showing. So I have phoned accounts and requested bills to be sent to me on 2 occasions and been assurred that copies of the bills will be sent out to me within 2-3 working days. That was 4 weeks ago and still no bills have arrived!(apparently my bill is surpressed! the advisers have stated)

I am fed up with this- have spent hours on the phone trying to get copies of my bills so as I can pay them and dont know what to do now! I also want to terminate all mobile services-this service is totally unsatisfactory! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get copies of my mobile bill so as I can pay the bill?

Hi Kate-Krunch,

I've replied to your other post regarding this. We'll keep it in the one thread to ensure we get this all sorted for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Kate-Krunch
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mat, Thank you for your response. I no longer know what to do!

I have explained my situation briefly. Have contacted customer services on 0345 6000789 on 9th Sept and also on 19 Sept to request copies of bills to be sent to me- as account is showing I owe £48.17 on online Virgin media account - though there are no bills visible/accessible to me after March 2015.

On both occasions I have been assured that copies of the bill will be sent out to me (and they have been requested from back office) and todate nothing has arrived. Obviously I want to see the £48.17 bill prior to paying this amount.

The excuses I have been given are - the bill has been surpressed/ its a system problem/ struggling to send out as dont have a region number/and I have also been promised I will be phoned back with a solution but all to no avail.

I have now destroyed the sim card so no more charges will accumulate and accessed services with another provider.

Please can you help me? its a reasonable request to ask for a bill to be provided for the services you state you have provided and customer services does not appear to be doing their job!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kate-Krunch,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had problems with obtaining the information you need. So I can look into this for you, are you able to PM me your full name, mobile number and 3 characters of your password.

Send this over when you can and I'll be sure to get to the bottom of it for you.

Let me know once you've sent this to me.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Kate-Krunch
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

sending the info over now

0 Kudos
Kate-Krunch
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Have again spoken to Customer Services today regarding this bill. They have asked that I Phone them back on Monday and request yet again for copies of this bill to be sent.....As they can't do anything until then!

How many times do I have to ask? All I want to do is get a copy of my bill so as I can pay what I owe-its not a lot to ask, to receive a bill for the service provided!

This is disgraceful customer service......

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katrina,

Thanks for your PM Smiley Happy

I'm afraid when it comes to DPA, we're not allowed to be specific in terms of passwords as potentially hinting at a password could be a breach of DPA.

I'll do my best to ensure you're contacted as soon as possible by our team,

Thanks for your continued patience.

Mat

0 Kudos