Menu
Vandeller
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How do I get a replacement SIM card, with the same number, for a Pay As You Go phone?

I have lost my Pay As You Go mobile, and wish to replace it with another Pay As You Go phone, but want to retain my old number. Can I do this?  If so how do I go about doing it?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I get a replacement SIM card, with the same number, for a Pay As You Go phone?

Vandeller wrote:

I have lost my Pay As You Go mobile, and wish to replace it with another Pay As You Go phone, but want to retain my old number. Can I do this?  If so how do I go about doing it?

Hm, call 0345 600 0789 from any other line and ask for a replacement SIM (that has your PAYG number on it.) And buy yourself a PAYG phone, pop out the PAYG SIM which comes with it (don't even bother activating it) and put in your replacement PAYG SIM.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I get a replacement SIM card, with the same number, for a Pay As You Go phone?

Vandeller wrote:

Hm, call 0345 600 0789 from any other line and ask for a replacement SIM (that has your PAYG number on it.) And buy yourself a PAYG phone, pop out the PAYG SIM which comes with it (don't even bother activating it) and put in your replacement PAYG SIM.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos