Menu
Jackip
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How di I know if credit check passed?

Lots of posts about failing credit checks. How do I know if I passed? Delivery expected tomorrow but no email confirmation....

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: How di I know if credit check passed?

Hi Jackip,

I would suggest that you give Virgin customer services a call on 789 from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.

Or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and see if they can confirm your order.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Jackip
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Called Virgin, said I passed credit check but I am still confused.

If they are delivering phone tomorrow, wouldn't I have a tracking number? Yodel does not give a time and so you have to be available 7.00am - 9.00pm, I believe. Long time if no intention of making a delivery...

Virgin rep said Yodel has phone...surely Virgin would have sent me tracking number if that were true. 

0 Kudos
Jackip
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Looked up tracking on website:

Ordered a mobile from us?

If you placed a Virgin Mobile order online, you'll need to open the email we sent, letting you know your mobile phone is on its way.

For mobile phone orders, simply click the link in that email to track your order on the Yodel website (they'll be delivering your new phone).

SIM Only orders are sent by 1st class post.

Never got an email. Does that mean I am going to stay at home, waiting for 14 hrs tomorrow, for a phone to be delivered that was never scheduled to be delivered as Virgin customer service reps are telling me porky pies?

0 Kudos
Jackip
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Delivery Dates?

I called Virgin and Customer Rep said I passed credit check but I am still confused.

If they are delivering phone tomorrow, wouldn't I have a tracking number?

Yodel doesn't give a specific time and so you have to make yourself available 7.00am - 9.00pm. This is an extremely long time if Virgin have no intention of making a delivery...

Virgin rep said Yodel has phone for delivery...surely Virgin would have sent me tracking number if that were true. Looked up tracking on website:

"Ordered a mobile from us? If you placed a Virgin Mobile order online, you'll need to open the email we sent, letting you know your mobile phone is on its way. For mobile phone orders, simply click the link in that email to track your order on the Yodel website (they'll be delivering your new phone). SIM Only orders are sent by 1st class post."

Never got an email. Does that mean I am going to stay at home, waiting for 14 hrs tomorrow, for a phone to be delivered, that was never scheduled to be delivered as Virgin customer service reps are telling me porky pies?

Can you understand my confusion?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jackip,

I've just replied to your PM regarding this Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos