Menu
HelenS
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How can I get correct phone & IMEI shown against my mob no on online system?

My 2 sons and I have mobile phones with Virgin.  When checking my online account, I could see that the phones registered against our names were wrong.  The lady on the helpline couldn't see what was on my screen and asked for my email log-in and password so she could log in as me.  I wasn't sure about this.....  Any thoughts or anyone come across this problem before?  Thank you

0 Kudos
ericos
Dialled in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I get correct phone & IMEI shown against my mob no on online system?

Common problem since the site "upgrade", no solution as yet as  far as I'm aware & dont think there will be

photo speedtest.png
0 Kudos
HelenS
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I get correct phone & IMEI shown against my mob no on online system?

Thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi HelenS,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having trouble with the wrong phone showing. The team are aware of this issue and they're hard at work to ensure this is fixed as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Nath316
Dialled in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

have had this issue a while myself and posted about it a while back

so obviously the working hard to get it fixed means soemthing different at VM

0 Kudos
HelenS
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mat

0 Kudos
HelenS
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It apparently now takes 3 to 5 working days to get the correct phone and IMEI number shown against the correct mobile number.  Unfortunately, my son's phone needs to be repaired under warranty and until the correct number etc is shown the repair cannot be initiated - and so we wait until the system shows the update!!  This was confirmed after I was cut off twice this afternoon Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi HelenS,

Thanks for the updateSmiley Happy

Apologies for your ongoing troubles with this. Let us know if you get any further issues.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos