Menu
magikpitt
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How can I end my contract?

Hi.

My contract is now done but what should I do now if I need my PAC number? 

To end my cotract should I call to virgin? Or is another way to do that? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How can I end my contract?

Hi magikpitt,

you need to contact customer services (free on 789 from your mobile) and select the "thinking of leaving" option.

Although your fixed term contract may have come to an end, it automatically changes to a 30 day rolling contract unless you contact customer services beforehand to request otherwise.

Wem you make the call you can give notice of cancellation and request a PAC (Porting Authorisation Code) in the same call if you wish to change provider.

This code remains valid for 30 days but once you use it your Virgin SIM will become "dead".

Consider this as it would obviously make sense not use it just after your final refresh (thereby missing out on a few weeks of a tariff you will have paid for).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How can I end my contract?

Hi magikpitt,

you need to contact customer services (free on 789 from your mobile) and select the "thinking of leaving" option.

Although your fixed term contract may have come to an end, it automatically changes to a 30 day rolling contract unless you contact customer services beforehand to request otherwise.

Wem you make the call you can give notice of cancellation and request a PAC (Porting Authorisation Code) in the same call if you wish to change provider.

This code remains valid for 30 days but once you use it your Virgin SIM will become "dead".

Consider this as it would obviously make sense not use it just after your final refresh (thereby missing out on a few weeks of a tariff you will have paid for).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.