Menu
steviemcl
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hi we are in Egypt and now can't call out....both mobiles...cannot even call customer services??

Tried all the contact numbers listed, we are in an all inclusive contract both mobiles..And informed customer services we were travelling to Egypt. ...numbers ending 988 and 981....had usual message sayin near limit then another saying your allowance has been refreshed..but now call barring is on........need to use mobile....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi we are in Egypt and now can't call out....both mobiles...cannot even call customer services??

Hi steviemcl,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm very sorry you're not able to call out from Egypt. I appreciate this is frustrating as you've said you need to use your mobile.

Are you connected to a local network? Is it just outbound calls that are the problem?

If so it's likely you have international call barring on. This is to prevent you from running up a big bill and not being made aware of it.

You can enable this via your online account. Please click here to log in and follow these steps:-
Online account > Plan and device > Manage services > International call barring

If it shows it's turned on then please turn it off. A message will appear then you'll need to wait 2-24 hours for this to be successful.

You can also check costs of calls, texts and reception here.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos