Menu
Anthonysomoye
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hi, iwant your company to amendede my credit file @ Equifax,because I do not owed virgin media any

Hi i want your department to correct and amened my file @ Equifax,my mobile number was [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed] while iwas with virgin media, iwas on sims only contract and was on direct debit from bank,for considerable longtime,ieft virgin media when price increases, i requested to joined another mobile proviver,,and irequested for migration pack-code,which i obtained before i left,after, migrated to another mobile provider i gott final bill fro virgin media ,which i piad,and the case closed, To my surprises,I decided to check my credit report @ equifax, Is then i realised that virginmedia put on credit file that i owed them money for bill not piad.I believed that i do not owed any money at allto virgin media, can you please look at this case,and amended,because it realy causing me alot of inconveniences.

My name is; Anthony Somoye

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi, iwant your company to amendede my credit file @ Equifax,because I do not owed virgin medi...

Hi Anthony,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your credit file. So we can look into this for you, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps.

You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know