Menu
helene123
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi - Seems QR codes won't display on my ZTE Blade, does anyone know why and how I can fix it?

Hello! Trying to use scanning facilities for plane/bus tickets etc by using QR code functionality but they simply won't show on my mail app on my phone (whilst they do on my laptop at home but defeats the object!!). Is there a setting I need to change? Thank you for your help (I am not a techie so if this is a silly question I apologise!). I use mail.com.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi - Seems QR codes won't display on my ZTE Blade, does anyone know why and how I can fix it?

Hi Helene123,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm unaware of this potential issue within the ZTE Blade. It's more than likely incompatible with the phone. Just to ensure that it is, we'll hard reboot the phone. You can do this by popping the battery out of the phone while it's turned on. Let me know if this fixes the issue.

I'm here if you need me.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
helene123
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi - Seems QR codes won't display on my ZTE Blade, does anyone know why and how I can fix it?

Hi Mat,

Thank you for getting back to me - just did what you recommended (hard reboot) and switched phone back on... has made no difference. Opened email and all I have instead of the QR code is that mini square box with a landscape like picture in it (you know the green hill looking thing with a cloud like thing above it and a diagonal white stripe across). No problem displaying any other type of picture/photo etc in other emails so really not sure what the problem is!! Any other suggestion?????

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Helene123,

Thanks for coming back to me Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that the reboot didn't help get this sorted for you.

It seems like the QR code may be incompatible with the phone itself. Can you let me know if you're using an email app or the default one?

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Helene123,

How's this looking for you now?

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos