Menu
dhamblin
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi I used to see two phones on the Your account page now one has disappeared. Maybe I registered it

Hi I used to see two phones on the Your account page now one has disappeared. Maybe I registered it in the distant past under a family name but this is long forgotten so how do I get back to where I was?

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi I used to see two phones on the Your account page now one has disappeared. Maybe I registered it

The newish "your account" software has created a few problems, and phones missing off the account is one of them.

You'll need to make a separate account for the missing phone using a different email address to the account which is working.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi I used to see two phones on the Your account page now one has disappeared. Maybe I registe...

Hi dhamblin,

Welcome to the forumSmiley Happy and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear one of your phones has disappeared from your account online.

As teabag has mentioned this will need to be registered again using a different email address. I have provided a link here to our your account help page for you.

Should you experience any difficulties please give our mobile team a call on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789.

Let us know how it goes.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos