Menu
phil24762
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi ,2 different phones same network/same room 1 has no service the other has 3 bars any idea's

I have an LG G3s and signal strength is very poor most of the time, all up to date etc

on a day where I had no service the other phone an HTC wildfire had 3 bars, moving round the room made no difference to the LG at all  I'm more inclined to put the phone at fault because other guys working on different networks still had signals

anyone had same issues with fixes or ideas

cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi ,2 different phones same network/same room 1 has no service the other has 3 bars any ide

Hi Phil24762,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're not getting any signal currently. I want to get this all sorted for you. Are you able to perform a manual network selection by going into Settings > Networks > Tethering and networks > Mobile Networks > Network operators and search the operators.  You can connect to any EE networks as well as the Virgin ones.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
phil24762
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi ,2 different phones same network/same room 1 has no service the other has 3 bars any ide

Hi Mat and thanks for the reply, just been through the settings procedure you mentioned and there were a few others than virgin i did try another network but says unable to register at this moment please try later

none said EE before the network just rat 2g or 3g i choose to change it to virgin 2g the other showing was virgin 3g

I move around a lot so next time i got a bad signal I'll  check with my son's phone to see if his is any different

wondered if it was a bad trait on the LGs

Mat i was just confused with the no signal on my phone and good signal on the other,  trying to access the internet was non existent

many thanks Phil

0 Kudos