Menu
Matt1972
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Help

My virgin mobile contract is up and I'd like a upgrade,simple right ,not for me,I try to answer security questions and they say information is wrong and can't help,I phone back to end my contract and go to another provider and because they can't login to my account I can't leave either,all they do is send me an email to create online account ,when I try it doesn't regonise my mobile number.....very frustrating
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help

Hi Matt1972,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with upgrading your service and verifying account security when calling in. 

If you have forgotten their Your Account password, please following the following steps to get this reset:

• Head over to www.virginmobile.co.uk/youraccount
  • Select Forgotten your password
  • You will be prompted to enter your login email address and mobile number
  • Once entered and successfully matched up, you will be sent an 8 character code to their mobile number
  • You will need to enter the code exactly as it’s displayed in the text. It will be a mix of upper and lowercase letters, special characters and numbers (excluding the full stop at the end of the code)
  • You will then be shown their security question and be prompted to enter the security answer (if you have forgotten this then there is a link on screen to request password reset via email verification which will trigger an email to your login email address to do this)
  • After this, you can choose a new password and once confirmed, will be navigated back to the log in screen 

Once this has been reset, you should be able to upgrade your account if you would still like to do so.

Please let me know how this goes and if there's anything else I can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin M

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos