Menu
Ab1984
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Help with order status

Hi,

I placed an order online on Friday and the order status went to 'parked' so on calling they said I could only get a pay monthly sim and not the handset but when I track the order online it's now saying it's being packed ready for dispatch - has this happened to anyone who still received the handset?

Thanks

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Help with order status

Hi Ab1984, 

Welcome to the community! Sounds like your order status is a bit confusing. I would love to check this out for you. So that I can take a look at this for you I’m going to send you a private message for some account information.

To pick this message up, just click on the envelope on the top right hand corner. 

I look forward to speaking to you soon! 

Kelly 

0 Kudos

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Give it 24 hours and see if it still show that, if the phone arrives I'd be surprised, but I hope to be
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Ab1984, 

Welcome to the community! Sounds like your order status is a bit confusing. I would love to check this out for you. So that I can take a look at this for you I’m going to send you a private message for some account information.

To pick this message up, just click on the envelope on the top right hand corner. 

I look forward to speaking to you soon! 

Kelly 

0 Kudos