Menu
James55dean
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help me get PAC code.Mobile broken.

Need help to get PAC code.mobile broken.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help me get PAC code.Mobile broken.

Hi,

so you want to leave Virgin mobile & take your number to another provider?

If your Virgin phone no longer works so that you are unable to call 789 on it. You can still contact the Virgin team on 0345 6000 789 from any other phone. Give your Virgin mobile number and account password and request a PAC code.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
James55dean
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for your reply but am housebound pensioner,dont know whose phone I could call the number given on.Why cannot PAC code be given online ?

Am too old too cope with technology.My phone and laptop keep me going.Have had current phone 7yrs.So it has served me well.Would like one the same but it has been impossible to find one.It was purchased from Argos but even they do not have one.Everwhere I look online for new one they need my CAD code.It is so frustrating.I need to keep same number.Hope you can help me.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi James55dean,

you say that your phone is broken and need a new one (perhaps try looking on eBay as it's an old model & you would like the same).

Why do you need to change provider though? (Of course it's your choice, I'm just curious).

Unfortunately you are going to have to call & speak to someone at Virgin mobile to obtain a PAC code.

If you presently don't have any phone to contact people on, why not just buy a cheap one as a temporary phone? Many supermarkets sell mobiles starting from as little as £10 and here : Alcatel 1013 I found one for as little as £6.99 including £10 credit from Argos or this one Alcatel 10.13 Virgin Mobile for £7.99 (although you'll also have to buy a £10 top up).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos