Menu
Jeff4587
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Having a problem with a Samsung Galaxy Ace2 keep receiving the same text messages at hourly interval

I recently changed to a virgin sim only contract with an existing Samsung Galaxy Ace2 handset. I am now receiving the same text messages on an hourly basis.  Has anyone had the same problem and better still got a resolution for the problem

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Having a problem with a Samsung Galaxy Ace2 keep receiving the same text messages at hourly interval

Are these spam texts, texts from VM, texts from friends or all texts?

Virginia/Doctor9fan. If I have helped please give me Kudos.
0 Kudos
Jeff4587
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Having a problem with a Samsung Galaxy Ace2 keep receiving the same text messages at hourly interval

All texts.  No spam texts at all

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Having a problem with a Samsung Galaxy Ace2 keep receiving the same text messages at hourly i...

Hi Jeff4587,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you've been receiving the same text messages as hourly intervals.

First of all, can you confirm if it's happening from one specific contact, or is it anyone that texts you? Can you send texts okay?

If you haven't already, we'd recommend testing the SIM in a different handset (or vice versa) to help narrow down the fault.

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos