Menu
rdglad
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Haven't received my SIM, bill is already issued

Hi,

I was emailed saying SIM has been dispatched and should be delivered by Friday17th April 2015. Today, they have generated a bill to. Email say your Yodel tracking number is this but when I check it status, it says invalid tracking number on website.

I am about contact Customer care but thought will post it here too.

Thanks,

desi lad

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Haven't received my SIM, bill is already issued

Hi rdglad,

Sorry to hear the tracking number was invalid.  I see it's a few days since you posted, please let us know if you were unable to sort this with customer care and we'll be able to look into it further for you.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
rdglad
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks. I phoned them and they said SIM has been sent by Royal Mail 2nd class post. I am wondering if SIM of dispatched on 16th April then why has it not arrived yet? A RM 2nd post takes 3 working days to arrive.

Thanks,

rdglad

0 Kudos
rdglad
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had to cancel order/package as they don't know where is my SIM. They wanted to send replacement SIM but I said No. Your email update says SIM is dispatched by Yodel and provide tracking number. But when I call you say update email had incorrect information - It was sent by Royal Mail.

From start it has been poor service. I had to cancel my order. I am glad I didn't take service otherwise I would have to deal with incompetent service provider.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi rdglad,

We're sorry to have lost you as a customer Smiley Sad If there's anything I can do to change your mind, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos