Menu
BoredCollie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have to keep rebooting

Hi,

I have to keep having to reboot by taking my battery out. There is poor coverage where I live but even in the centre of the nearby city the phone won't send or receive. Even when there is a signal, the test text that I send to myself won't resend (but I get a stream of old texts from other people that I had yet to receive.)

Have tried phoning Virgin Help but I can't get a long enough signal to converse with them.

I hope someone can help as I'm getting desperate.

With thanks in advance

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
BoredCollie
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Need Assistance

I need assistance with my mobile URGENTLY. This forum has not replied to my last question. Please point me to some contact that can assist me.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need Assistance

BoredCollie wrote:

I need assistance with my mobile URGENTLY. This forum has not replied to my last question. Please point me to some contact that can assist me.

Likely because your original post was Saturday and staff don't work weekends. It takes circa 48hrs during the working week for a reply from staff, longer ATM. This is NOT the place for urgent help as noted in the forum guidelines.

Web chat is available, 789 from your mobile, 150 from your VM landline (free) or from any landline (local number, local charges apply)

0 Kudos
BoredCollie
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My mobile keeps cutting out. (I can't see anything - even when I take the back off - that looks like a port that I could put a makeshift aerial in) so I can't converse with the help team.

I don't have a landline.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi BoredCollie,

Thank you for coming in and posting, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

I'm very sorry to read that there's been some issues with the phone and coverage in the area.

I would love to help out more and would need to ask a few bits of information so I may help you. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi BoredCollie Smiley Happy

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community, welcome in Smiley Happy

I've replied to your other post here if you can reply to me there I'd be more than willing to help Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos