Menu
MoHodrien
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have an Apple IPad. Do Virgin have a nano sim only for this as I am with Virgin at home/mobile

I have Virgin at home and also mobile and would like to know if they do a NANO SIM only for the Apple Ipad

0 Kudos
Martin_D
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have an Apple IPad. Do Virgin have a nano sim only for this as I am with Virgin at home/mobile

Hi, MoHodrien

Yes have a look at - http://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/sim-only/tablet-tariffs.html

Welcome to the most friendliest community.

Have you got technical problem post it and we will help you fix it.
0 Kudos
MoHodrien
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have an Apple IPad. Do Virgin have a nano sim only for this as I am with Virgin at home/mobile

Thanks for the info but what I am looking for is only when I am on holiday as I attach it to my home internet when at home.  We r in Cornwall for two weeks and that is when I need it just for that.  I have a rolling contract on my phone and pay monthly on a 30 day rolling contract but don't want to keep having to cancel for an ipad

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It would likely be simpler just to grab a PAYG SIM for any network and use it for the 2 weeks you are away.

Last I looked GifGaf did a goody bag  for 20 quid on PAYG which included unlimited data for a month, would suit your needs. Or if you are only using a small amount of data while you are away, most networks will do a prepaid SIM loaded with so many GB of data.

Just remember to check coverage in the area you are going to before deciding on a network- preferably by talking to someone nearby as the postcode checkers the companies supply can be a bit "optimistic".

0 Kudos