Menu
xxxmegxxx
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Has anyone had problems answering incoming calls on kazam tornado 348 phone?

Problems answering incoming calls
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Has anyone had problems answering incoming calls on kazam tornado 348 phone?

Hi xxmegxxx

Thanks for taking the time to pop by on the forums with the KAZAM Tornado 348 issue Smiley Sad I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you also for joining us ion the forums and to welcome you to the community.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues receiving incoming calls on your phone.

For me to investigate this for you, could you let me know:

• If you've still got this issue or was this just a temporary problem that you had on Friday?
  • Do you also have any issues, if this is still a problem, with your outgoing calls?
  • Do you generally have good network coverage when this issue with the incoming calls occurs if you have tested this?

You can check the network at any time on our Mobile Coverage checker on our Help site.

You can also find out handy Phone Help Guide which will show you how to troubleshoot issues on your KAZAM Tornado 348 too.

Please keep us posted on this and let us know if you still require help with this issue. We're happy to help Smiley Happy

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Has anyone had problems answering incoming calls on kazam tornado 348 phone?

Hi xxmegxxx

Thanks for taking the time to pop by on the forums with the KAZAM Tornado 348 issue Smiley Sad I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you also for joining us ion the forums and to welcome you to the community.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues receiving incoming calls on your phone.

For me to investigate this for you, could you let me know:

• If you've still got this issue or was this just a temporary problem that you had on Friday?
  • Do you also have any issues, if this is still a problem, with your outgoing calls?
  • Do you generally have good network coverage when this issue with the incoming calls occurs if you have tested this?

You can check the network at any time on our Mobile Coverage checker on our Help site.

You can also find out handy Phone Help Guide which will show you how to troubleshoot issues on your KAZAM Tornado 348 too.

Please keep us posted on this and let us know if you still require help with this issue. We're happy to help Smiley Happy

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
SomersetSteve
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I am having the same problem with my Kazam 348. Sometimes I can drag and answer but frequently it will not drag and the call goes to voicemail. Any suggestions ?

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi xxxmegxxx & SomersetSteve

This thread maybe helpful for you both
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/kazam-tornado-348/td-p/3143183/highlight/true
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos