Menu
megamiffed
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Harassed by calls from Virgin

Hi,

Really hope you can help with this. Keep getting calls from 0800 952 2025. I am not a Virgin Mobile customer. I've tried several times to explain this but I'm told

1. They are going to continue to call me, they will not remove my number from their db

2. They will not pass me on to anyone who could help.

Is this a proper Virgin Mobile number? I'm not a Virgin Mobile customer and never have been. The staff who call or answer are absolutely pathetic and refuse to help, i mean seriously some of the worst support I've ever had and I'm not even a customer! This has got me thinking maybe it's not actually Virgin on the other end? 

If this is a legit Virgin call please advise if there's anything you can do and what info you need from me to just MAKE THIS STOP. 

If it's not legit Virgin then my apologies - just let me know and I'll find out how to report.

0 Kudos
megamiffed
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Harassed by calls from Virgin

Should add that I've already blocked the number but I just end up with multiple voice mails from the same number.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Harassed by calls from Virgin

Hi megamiffed, 

Welcome to the community! 

I am so sorry that you being contacted by this number and the people who are calling won’t remove your number. I can confirm this is a Virgin Mobile number, and when you requested your number be removed from the data base this should have absolutely been done for you. 

So that I can get this resolved for you, I will shortly send you a private message. To pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner. 

Chat to you soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos