Menu
stokie1863
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HTC WHERE ARE THEY?

I've been using HTC's for the last 6 years with virgin mobile and all of a sudden they have just disappeared. I have rang customer service and they have no information, can anybody help please?
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: HTC WHERE ARE THEY?

All android phones are pretty similar in operation.

You could try another handset or move provider. If your phone is still fine to use you could go to sim only
0 Kudos
stokie1863
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply.
I understand that most of the handsets are quite similar but I have tried others and prefer HTC. I must say that I have never really had any problems with virgin as a provider so it would be a shame to leave but I suppose that if they stop offering me what I want then that is my only option.
Thank you again for your reply
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi stokie1863

Welcome to the Community, sorry to learn about the inconvenience you've experienced lately.

We're always looking for ways to improve the service for our customers so thanks for taking the time to let us know about what you're looking for, we've not got any HTC handsets available at the moment although that doesn't mean it won't be the case moving forward.

If there's anything we're able to help with, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you like me prefer HTC phones (the new 10 is fantastic imho) buy a network free phone and if you are still going to use Virgin buy a sim only sim

0 Kudos