Menu
NINALANE
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good customer service

Just wanted to pass on excellent customer service Saturday in the Bournemouth Virgin store lad called Domas and today for Melissa who helped me out with my mobile phone and the answerphone problem I had and then Ashish in the technical department with my home wiifi problem on my moble phone .All were courteous and polite and helpful.A far cry from the ignorant person name unknown in technical who cut me/my husband of on 15th October and sent us back to the main swithchboard and never phoned us back. Sincerely Nina Lane

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Good customer service

Hi there Nina,

Firstly I'd like to take some time to welcome you to the forums, and say thank you for coming along to share your experience of going to our Bournemouth store. I'm sorry to hear that your initial experience when calling into technical support didn't fare well, thankfully Ashish was able to pull that back. 

I shall pass on your words of thanks to those who helped you. 

Thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Ron62
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Glad to know someone gets good CS, i had a call from Virgin team telling me i could get free upgrade on phones, when i tried to actually upgrade i was told it would be £42 to buy out, i told them i had been offered a free upgrade, to which reply was "they were wrong" and that was it.
Then as a token gesture they offered to reduce what i pay each month by £2 and they would double my data, which so happens to be whata being offered online at the mo, so sweet FA for me then, asked why this would happen only to be told, don't know.
Tip Top Virgin, well done.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ron62,

Thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry that there's been a problem with upgrading your mobile tariff. 

I can't access your live account, but this looks like the original offer could only be applied to customers who meet certain criteria--your mobile may not have met that criteria or conflicted with your current tariff, but your son's mobile did. Or it could be a glitch, as you mention that there was a problem with system updating when trying to make changes on your tariff.

Give us a call on 0800 183 1150 (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-6pm, Sun: Closed) so that we can look specifically at your account to see if there is a better offer for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
NINALANE
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sadly not so good this time . I am still having problems with my mobile phone LG K8  . I cannot receive any email now the phones internal memory will not accommodate and after trying to move app to the SD card there is still not capacity on the phone because if the pre loaded apps. I got the phone in August and three times I have been in touch . I'm fed up with the phone now and to be told I'm out of time for anything to be done  when I highlighted the problem initially is not right.  Nina

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've answered your post on this NINALANE, hopefully it will help you out
0 Kudos