Menu
Nowtv
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Bye.

Good bye and good riddance, to Virgin Mobile.  The years I have been with Virgin Mobile, I have had nothing but trouble using my data, slow internet on my iPhone, more often than not, I could not get it to work.  No service, 3G not working etc, and this was not just an area fault.  I spotted a far better deal with 3, when I telephoned Virgin Mobile, they could not match the better deal I got with 3, despite me being a Virgin Media customer.  Anyway, since I changed to 3, I have great internet speeds even though my phone is only 3G, I get way better signals with 3 and I am saving money and getting more

Helpful Answers
Mickey_etc
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Good Bye.

wow you could be my  twin Congrats on the new isp, I am with them also and love the 4G and tethering

All I see is Virmin being slated and so they should.

Ripping off their customers making up prices just to try and keep its fold in tow.

I am glad ive left their mobile and soon BB,

All Replies
Mickey_etc
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

wow you could be my  twin Congrats on the new isp, I am with them also and love the 4G and tethering

Ripping off their customers making up prices just to try and keep its fold in tow.

Nowtv
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mickey_etc wrote:

Thanks.  Yes they do rip off their customers and making up prices.  I am well pleased I left, got my brother to leave too, and he is glad he left, and is pleased with 3 service.👍

0 Kudos
Mickey_etc
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I run a rather large forum, wont mention it here but the general consensus on there is yes Virmin are ripping off its core customers and don't care about it. Their ill informed staff do not know jack about your issues and when you get to retentions to tell them your thinking of leaving they give you Bull and make up stories to try and bully/scare you to stay with them.

get out while you can on this price hike strategy

[MOD EDIT: Bad language has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos