Menu
Sergejs87
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glitch when making account

Hi guys,

I've got Virgin Broadband and recently I've received offer to take mobile with tablet for 10 pods a month.

I've proceed with registration, filled out all the details. When I've finished, I've got delivery date 5th of March.

Then I've received an email, confirming my order and price and etc. BUT, there was that message:

Spoiler

Unfortunately there'll be a slight delay processing your order due to a technical glitch at our end. We'll be in touch in the next 24 hours to complete your order. If you'd like to speak to someone in the meantime, please call us on 0800 064 3847*. 

I've checked delivery website with my order number, but there was no such item. I've tried to log in to my VirginMedia Mobile, but got that message :

Spoiler

Oops, something's gone wrong!

Please try again in a few moments.

Today is 10th of March, I still didn't get any messages or email from Virgin. I'm getting the same error when I'm trying to log in to my Virgin Mobile. And the worst is that I still haven't received the order...

I went to Virgin shop, and they adviced me to ring Virgin support, but I haven't got the mobile to ring you guys, thats why I'm buying the phone.

Please help me out with that if it's possible.

Thank you in advance.

Serge.

0 Kudos
Poolychick
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Glitch when making account

Will follow this with interest as I have had the same issue
0 Kudos
Sergejs87
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I think I won't get the phone anyway... I've tried to order it again and got message saying: we can't proceed the order...

I just can't get why then first time i got everything including Order number, delivery date and rest...

However, if you need that Order Number or other details just let me know..

Thanks for trying to look into that problem.

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Search this site for Technical Glitch and you will see what is going on.

If you have not got a Virgin mobile phone  0345 6000 789 to see if they can advise you on the status of your order.

0 Kudos