Menu
Kayleighevans
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Getting through on Chat

Why dose it take so long to get through to any team on the chat section? i have tried all day to get through to someone to make a complaint about the shocking customer service i received, which i found frustrating as normally i find people at virgin are helpful and polite.

Any Help or advice would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting through on Chat

Kayleighevans,

the chat advisors are often busy and it's quite usual to not get connected straight away. However sometimes you can be lucky Smiley Wink
I recommend using a PC or laptop and keeping the page open, just refresh it every few minutes.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Kayleighevans
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advise, i am using a PC i tried again today at 9:00 and got the same all agents are busy message, its becoming silly.

0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

its because they don't want you to connect and complain - so they make it as frustrating as possible, hoping you will give up.

0 Kudos
Kayleighevans
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That makes sense, i slowly am giving up! calling doesn't seem to be much better.

0 Kudos
hubbs91
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Saturday  I tried all day on chat as well. Even made a peice of code to run so I did not have to refresh and click. From 10.00-14.30 no joy at all. No queuing system or anything. I am afraid the cust service has gone to Pot at VM.

0 Kudos