Menu
justcallmedave
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Galaxy S6 Lollipop 5.1.1

Does anyone have an idea when VM will be rolling out the Lollipop update? There are certain features that will be fixed on my S6 that are currently pushing all of my OCD buttons at present LOL! Many thanks.
3 x TiVo 500gb boxes, 1 x V+HD, TV XL, BB 60mb + phone
0 Kudos
Bgreenwood01
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Galaxy S6 Lollipop 5.1.1

I am also interested in this. Seems like everyone else has the update. Don't like being the odd one out!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi justcallmedave

We've not got information regarding this at the moment for you unfortunately, we're always looking for ways to improve the service so I appreciate you taking the time to drop by Man Happy

If there's anything else we can help with, you know where to find us!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
justcallmedave
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Not really a useful response! Sorry we don't know?!? All of the other airtime providers have been updating like there's no tomorrow. Who will be able to give a more informative response? I know for most this seems like a trivial matter but the lack of for functionality is driving me nuts!
3 x TiVo 500gb boxes, 1 x V+HD, TV XL, BB 60mb + phone
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Deleted
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi justcallmedave,

Thanks for coming back to us.

When we receive the update we undertake testing to check for bugs and compatibility problems. This is why we can never give a definite release date.

In the meantime, I've emailed someone in the software team who may be able to help. I'm waiting for their reply so once I have it I'll post an update here.

Hope this explains it a bit better. I'll see what I can gather for you.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi justcallmedave,

Thanks for your patience.

I've had a reply from the software team. They've advised Samsung hasn't released the update to us yet. They should be doing this in the next few weeks. At this point testing will commence.

If all goes well with the testing then a full deployment will happen. I'm afraid there's no timescale to this.

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos