Menu
Collingwood
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

GB IS SO UNFAIR ON TARIFS.

Why are G.B tarifs so unfaire... unl mins texts very little GB. it is most unfair
0 Kudos
Collingwood
Joining in
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

More GB must be givan. And less min's & texts. Tarifs are silly. Ppl want more GB

More GB. Less min's & texts. Ppl want more GB
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: More GB must be givan. And less min's & texts. Tarifs are silly. Ppl want more GB

Hi Collingwood,

people are all different and want different things.

Therefore a good and affordable variety is the best option a service provider can give.

For example, my wife isn't interested in mobile data at all. But talks a lot......

Myself, no where near as much and require some data. But being retired and at home, have WIFI so a small amount is sufficient.

Yourself... Obviously a lot of data.

So you see "horses for courses". A good choice at an affordable price is what people really want Smiley Happy

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: More GB must be givan. And less min's & texts. Tarifs are silly. Ppl want more GB

Hi Collingwood,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're not happy with our current tariffs on offer. I will pass on your feedback regarding this. We're always interested in what our customers have to say.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again for your feedback Collingwood Smiley Happy

I'll pass this along to our team.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Collingwood
Joining in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

V.m answering the Qestions from what i can see... G.B is the Qestion. Dumb tarifs give you unlimmited mins and texts anf then 250-500 GB WITCH IS A JOKE. OR. UNLIMMITED G.B 100 mins 50, texts. ITS DAMED UNFAIR. EE.BT- will be draging every penny out og us with the stupid deals. Alot of ppl are going over to virgin. Talk talk... the tarifs are unfair when it comes to G.B AND THEY KNOW IT...
0 Kudos
Collingwood
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Look if a perdon wants 500 mins 100 texts. And 5 G.B what are you going to charge. ?
I know what i want and its mainly the GB to last me the month 500 mins and 100 texts would do me fine... i pay £26,00 for unl mins and texts with 5 GB now thats a rip off. They know i only use less then 300 mins. Less then 20 texts. SO I SHOULD GET BETTER GB...
ITS WRONG I TELL YOU. THE TARIFS WORK IN THERE FAVOURE ALL THE TIME. LET THE COSTUMER ASK FOR WHAT THEY WANT AND GIVE THEM A FAIR PRICE FOR IT.
COMMON SENCE.
THE SYCOANOLITHICAL THEFT HAS TO STOP...
0 Kudos
Collingwood
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I am not evan with vergin media but the way EE AND SOON TO BE BT. ARE ROBBING ME THIS LAST EIGHT YEARS. FED UP WITH IT.
WAS GOING TO COME OVER TO V.M SOME DEALS WORK. BUT TO MUCH CASH IS BEING ASKED.
THEY KNOW THEY WILL NOT USE HALF THE MINS AND TEXTS SO THEY ARE BETTER OFF ALLREADY. BUT THE GB THEY HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE ON... WORK WITH THE CUSTOMER PLEASE. GIVR THEM WHAT THEY WANT. AND CAN WORK WITH...
0 Kudos
Collingwood
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

GB IS SO UNFAIR ON TARIFS.

At leasy make it look like the custermer id getimg his good deal. Give him a smile.
He may tell his mates to go VM
0 Kudos
Collingwood
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Who greets a fellow custermer as Hello mr collingwood BUT VIRGIN MEDIA replying itself...
That is so annoying.
VM has helped me in the past. And i am greatfull...
0 Kudos