Menu
Piscatores
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Freestyle - high prices

Well in the good old days - you took out a 24 month contract and the Handset was locked and the price subsidised, to get your business.

Now it looks the other way round, I went to upgrade my phone - and got a really good SIM only deal -  no complaints there.

But to get a new phone as well - no way.

Looking at the prices offered - it was £150 (or more) than a SIM free phone from Amazon. So no bargains there or Early Upgrade Offers!

So now I am saving £20 a month - and looking at Smartphone reviews to get the best deal!

Thanks Virgin!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Freestyle - high prices

Hi Piscatores,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you feel our handsets were not competitively priced for you.

Sounds like the SIM only deal is working out for you though.

You could always give our mobile team a call on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 to see what we can do for you.

Let us know if you need anything.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Piscatores
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No good - phoned, still too much money for the Phone, and seemed to have a problem with the plan as well!

I had problems persuading her that I wanted to keep my current plan, managed it in the end - I hope!

Not sure why it was called Sales - there was really no effort to sell me anything, obviously no month end sales targets.

So still to decide whether to go elsewhere for the whole package, or keep SIM only and buy a phone from Amazon!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Piscatores,

Thanks for letting me know.

Gutted we weren't able to sort a handset for you.

Many thanks.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos