Menu
dshipnet
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Freestyle account access

Hi,

can you help me. I recently got a new mobile via a virgin media retail outlet. the contract was £15 for the airtime and £15 for the handset.

When I logged on to my account online it is only showing my tarriff info and says I should login to my freestyle account for details of handset payments.

When I follow the link it asks for my credit agreement number, security key , and some info on the direct debt.

The two problems are that when in the shop the assistant entered the wrong info for the direct debt, I have changed the D/D info on the tarriff section but need to check and change the info on the freestyle account.

Problem is the shop did not give me any info regards the freestyle account, the only paperwork I got was the sales summary.

I need this info asap to stop the credit agreement defaulting due to non payment.

789 has manage to give me the agreement number but the security key is a problem.

Can you help me please.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Freestyle account access

@ForumTeamwill need to look at this for you, and deal with it via PM.

Data protection issues means the details they need will need to be posted in private. I'm sure they'll add a comment on the end of the thread, but you need to be looking out for a new private message next to the little red envelope at the top left of the screen.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@ForumTeamwill need to look at this for you, and deal with it via PM.

Data protection issues means the details they need will need to be posted in private. I'm sure they'll add a comment on the end of the thread, but you need to be looking out for a new private message next to the little red envelope at the top left of the screen.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi dshipnet,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear your getting issues sorting out your freestyle account.

Due to security I'm not able to deal with this query over the forum but you could call our freestyle team on 789 or 0345 6000 789. 

Please advise the mobile customer service agent you need to speak to the freestyle team to update your payment method regarding your freestyle contract they should be able to get you over to the freestyle team.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos