Menu
paperclip
Rising star
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

****Free Virgin To Virgin Mobile Airtime Calls****

Free calls to other Virgin Mobiles are available to ALL Virgin Mobile customers, just thought I would point this out.  

freecalls.png

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: ****Free Virgin To Virgin Mobile Airtime Calls****

Hi paperclip,

only if you are also a Virgin Media customer (home broadband, phone or TV). 

And either a Pay Monthly Virgin Mobile customer or a PAYG customer on a suitable tariff and topped up £10 or more the previous month.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where does it say this exactly, please show me?

So what about those that are not the account holder but reside with the person who has all 3 BB, TV and landline, surely it can't be just the account holder, and is the only way of proving this is by sending the landline number by text using the mobile to 789444?

0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Also why was I told to send a text with my landline number from my mobile to 789444 when the auto reply mentions about topping up, surely as a Pay Monthly customer this isn't right, as when you run out of minutes as a Pay monthly customer you just start to pay per minute as per the tariff, can someone confirm please?

Here is the text received after you've sent your landline number to 789444 as a Pay Monthly customer which I was asked to do. And why does it mention about topups? when my account is Pay Monthly?

Great to hear you're a Virgin Media customer. From tomorrow, top up £10 or more - and you'll grab unlimited free calls to other Virgin Mobile phones next month!
0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Anyhow it's been confirmed that I will be on the correct tariff for unlimited calls to virgin mobiles on my next refresh which is correct.
0 Kudos