Menu
fordfocus
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Forum Team

Do they forum team actually do any work to help people, or do you all just direct customer to phone 789.

enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forum Team

What a silly question to ask  --- They sometimes say they have no information at the moment Smiley Wink

HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forum Team

fordfocus wrote:

Do they forum team actually do any work to help people, or do you all just direct customer to phone 789.

All depends on what your problem is.

I have had forum team sort out 2 problems, one that '789' and '150'  could not even attempt to sort out. A forum team member phoned me direct, spent 30 minutes talking me through the problem, and resolving it over the phone from their end.

I have had 1 where they are unable to actually do anything due to data protection, but they gave me the info to contact '150' 

I have 1 where they are unable to do anything more than pass on information because the problem is beyond their remit to help, they have no further information.

Really depends on what you need. If they can help, they will, if they can't they will either try to help or let you know who can. If they genuinely cannot help, they will say so. (the last option appears to be quite rare)

Remember, these are only 'front of office' people, and as such, try to find you the best response, rather than 'answer everything' as most people seem to think.  

Hope this helps  Smiley Happy