Menu
Ramster
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

For all those with "technical glitch" error email

If you order online and receive three emails. With one saying oops there has beena technical,glitch and we will get back to you withn 24 hours. I can save you time and money now you will not be getting your order . I had exactly the same problem. So called them was told although i passed the credit check (mine is 999 out of 1000 by the way) it wasnt enough to qualify me for a contract. So instead i was offered.a £5 monthly sim, which i declined. I have since tried EE and Vodafone and passed thier credit checks straight away

so save your time and money folks as if you call customer service you will be transferred to an indian call centre where the person speaks so low. You can barely hear. I dont know whats going at virgin towers. But it is thier way of telling you No.  Disgusting practice in my opinion and one that is losing them many customers every day.  Think of it like this. You have had a lucky escape if this is how they deal,with orders

Ramster
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: For all those with "technical glitch" error email

Its virgin on the ridiculous. virgin must get 100s of these every day. And atill they continue. Who exactly can get a contract with them. The queen