Menu
ryanb2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Existing mobile customer

Hi

I am wanting to upgrade to the new 4G sim card but i have seen the 4G deal which has triple data and has roll-over data. however i have looked at my options for upgrading and it seams that the deal is not available. Just wondering if the deal is for new customers or can existing customers get the deal.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Existing mobile customer

Triple Data is available to everyone:

http://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/sim-only/pay-monthly-sim.html

Triple or double Data offer: Offer available to new or existing customers taking a SIM Only plan or Freestyle plan on any phone. Offer ends 3rd April. Triple data offer is available on the £12 airtime plan (monthly allowance of 2GB is tripled to 6GB). £15 airtime plan (monthly allowance of 4GB is doubled to 8GB). You will continue to receive the increased data allowance specified for as long as you remain on the same plan. If you change your plan up or down the triple or double data allowance will be removed. No other discounts or promotions may be used in conjunction with this offer unless Virgin Media states otherwise.

If it's not showing up online, then I'd suggest calling in.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If logged into your account and viewing your upgrade options, the triple/double data specials do not show, but they are added/selectable as you progress through the order (it was like that back in December when I changed mine).
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
ryanb2
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the information

0 Kudos