Menu
Nowtv
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Exclusively Sim Only.

The sim only deals on your website, asks Do you have Virgin Media broadband, TV or home phone in your household?  I click yes I do, it has Exclusively for Virgin Media customers like you, if I click no, still get the same deals, so this is not fair trading, as it say Exclusively, when they are not.  Why do you do this?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Exclusively Sim Only.

If you look a bit closer, you should notice that when you click "yes I do" it will show that you get free calls to other Virgin mobiles, if you click "no I don't" you should see that the free calls to other Virgin mobiles disappears

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.

All Replies
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you look a bit closer, you should notice that when you click "yes I do" it will show that you get free calls to other Virgin mobiles, if you click "no I don't" you should see that the free calls to other Virgin mobiles disappears

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
Nowtv
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

teabag wrote:

Thanks for that, just about spotted it, lol.

0 Kudos