Menu
Hazel-Jim
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ex hubbys phone

Hi.

Not sure if this is the right area to be asking this but here goes.

I have a Virgin Mobile account that has 3 phones attached to it...I have the main one, my daughter has one and my (now ex) husband had the third.

The ex left the house and has since run up progressively higher phone bills which I am now having to pay.  I have removed the phone from his possession but the contract still has about 18 months to run.

How can I stop having to pay for this phone now as its not in use. Would Virgin be understanding in this situation and let me off the rest of the contract seeing as I still have the two that are currant and being used by myself and my daughter?

Thanks for any advice received.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ex hubbys phone

Hi Hazel-Jim,

Thank you for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you've experienced.

You will need to call in and speak with Customer Services on this one. As far as I'm aware, because the phone is under contract, payment will be required until the contract is up. Ring in and speak with Customer Services on 789 or 0345 6000 789, so that we can have a look at your account and see if there are any other options for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Hazel-Jim
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ex hubbys phone

Thanks Terri, will do.
0 Kudos