Menu
Bev-12
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Even this posting forum is **bleep** ! can't type in full complaint ! its flickering all over the place !

I am absolutely fuming ! 10 years a pay as you go customer and earlier this year i rang in to see how many pay as you go rewards i have and was told i had 100 pounds .

Wanting to use this towards a new phone , my bank details were taken TWICE and i was rang back to hear a mistake had been made with my card details , When i got around to ringing virgin mobile back , my points had decreased to 30 measly pounds ! after many conflicting phone calls about this , i was told by a phone adviser on Sunday that this was incorrect and red rewards DO NOT EXPIRE .

The adviser promised me he would look into this and ring me back within 3 days to resolve this , he said he could see i had been a customer for 10 years and that i had put in over 2000 pounds worth of credit  , this means 200 pounds off a new phone . 

Today i rang in to see whats happening and i been told that rewards DO expire ! but we know that they DON'T . 

I believe that the cow who didn't manage to make a sale out of me has wiped the rewards , but even 30 pounds of rewards don't make sense ! then i got told if i purchased the full price of a phone myself , that virgin mobile would refund me the money .....HAHAHAHAHA as if i'm going to trust that when they are lying all the way through every call .

My call on Sunday was even listened into by a supervisor apparently ???? Waiting for them to listen back on Sundays call , and promised another ring back , PAH we will see , i'm leaving them today .

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Even this posting forum is **bleep** ! can't type in full complaint ! its flickering all over...

Hi Bev-12,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for posting.

Appreciate this is frustrating situation for you.

I'd like to help you out with this.

I have sent you a private message (red envelope, top left hand side) with some details for you.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
alpha123
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Even this posting forum is **bleep** ! can't type in full complaint ! its flickering all over the pla

Rewards are based on how much youve topped up in a 12 month period not in total.

So if youve only topped up £300 in the past 12 months then £30 is right. Was that way for years when I was with virgin so you might wanna look into the terms first.

0 Kudos