Menu
johnm20
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error in Kazam Online Manual

Hi. I'm new to this forum but found it following problems with my new Kazam Tornado 348 that I got from Virgin two weeks ago. Following the online instructions about how to receive a call, the incoming call immediately went to Voicemail every time. I queried this with Virgin who, despite several suggestions over several days, including sending me a new SIM, couldn't resolve the problem. What I have found for myself is that the online Kazam user manual is incorrect. To receive a call it states "press and swipe upwards" and to reject a call "press and swipe downwards". It is, in fact exactly the opposite. I hope this may help other people who have just received a Tornado 348 and can't get any help from Virgin. Chocolate teapots spring to mind!

J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error in Kazam Online Manual

I've notified the mods on this in the hope it will be resolved, thanks and kudos to you
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not sure if you can blame Virgin for this, if you download the official manual from Kazam, it states - up to answer - down to reject ??
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi johnm20,

Thanks for the feedback on this, and apologies that the information in the manual is incorrect.

I've passed this up to somebody who looks after the Mobile help side of things, to see what can be done to correct the error.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos