Menu
simplycool18
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Emma Wood has stated that there is an email address for Virgin Media.--------NO THERE IS NOT--------

I have searched and searched and arrived at the conclusion that there is NO EMAIL ADDRESS for Virgin Media. Emma Woods is on another planet

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emma Wood has stated that there is an email address for Virgin Media.--------NO THERE IS NOT-...

Hi simplycool18

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums.

I apologise but there is no email contact for us as a company.  Our Contact Us links and page can be found here giving access to the Web Chat team, the forums, which you've found, and our complaints process.

It would be great if you could let me know what the issue is and I can do my best to help you regarding this.  

Thanks for your time and speak soon.

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
simplycool18
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emma Wood has stated that there is an email address for Virgin Media.--------NO THERE IS NOT-...

You are asking what is the issue???? Are you all (bleep) crazy. It is impossible to get connection abroad as I have been to Germany 6 weeks ago and Italy last week. Despite bei ng promised that everything was fine and bon voyage, NOTHING WORKED not even your overseas help number that I tried to access a number of times and so did the hotel receptionist. Virgin mobile is a (bleep) joke and you know it. They are trying to hide the problem of overseas connection because they have been inundated with irate customers. The best advice I could give to anyone using virgin is is to STOP USING VIRGIN and find a bona fida company where there are no issues or problems. Please don't answer with a load of (bleep) as even one of your own customer advisors couldn't get a connection abroad.
0 Kudos
Andydd68
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emma Wood has stated that there is an email address for Virgin Media.--------NO THERE IS NOT--------

So I'm not the only one being driven crazy by lack of roaming abroad and even worse there is no way to resolve it apart from phoning Virgin directly, something that many of us find impossible to do, there is no way to email for help, there is no way to chat online for such issues and whilst the admin staff can pm you, they still refuse to help dud to DPA issues, what rubbish,

Now I've also had a mail from them warning me about commenting on issues such as this, s truly unbelievable poor service, I've now given up any hope of getting my phone to work abroad and will be writing, yes back to old fashion letters to complain when I'm home and to demand some sort of compensation for their failure to resolve what should be a very simple issue !
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi simplycool18,

Thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties roaming when abroad. Appreciate this is very frustrating for you.

There's a few things I can suggest you could try.

Check roaming is active when you log into Your Account .

Click on plan and device > Click the tab manage services.

Make sure roaming is set to on here. If it isn't move the slider to on and click update. This will present you with a green success message. It may take up to 24hrs for this to go live on your account.

I would also check the call barring option to stop calls abroad isn't set to on.

Sometimes even though all of the above maybe set up correctly roaming may still not be active on the network.

If after these steps you are still experiencing difficulties give our mobile team a call on +447953967967 or alternatively on 00443456000789 from a roaming handset or land line so we can take a further look into this for you.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Andydd68
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emma Wood has stated that there is an email address for Virgin Media.--------NO THERE IS NOT--------

See my post here

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Mobile/Roaming-problem-RESOLVED/td-p/2869438

There ARE indeed email address that can be used !
0 Kudos