Menu
buzzinh
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Early upgrade

I've just logged into my account and am being informed that I can upgrade. Can I do this online or is it a call to the dreaded CS.

When I click on the green banner, I get logged out of my account and then shown all the phones.

If I do this upgrade online, how will VM know its an upgrade if I'm logged out of my account?

I added the phone to my basket and proceeded to the point of the info regarding the credit check. Do I proceed beyond this point as it will ask for payment. I'm a little confused!

0 Kudos
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Early upgrade

IF the order goes through as an upgrade, it'll be instantly sent to VM's system, but if it logs you out it should just go to basket as a new account, which you wouldn't pay for.

If you have been offered the upgrade and want to take it, better off giving them a call to make sure it goes through smooth Smiley Happy

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
buzzinh
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for the info but I crossed my fingers and continued with the order!

It appears to have gone through OK but I'll know for sure next month when payment is debited.

0 Kudos
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Best of luck!

I'm sure everything went through fine if it didn't actually ask you to sign up Smiley Wink

Probably just a cookie issue that you saw, and not a real problem on their end!

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy