Menu
PersianDavood64
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

EE Transmitter problems Booth RD BB4

Is anyone else having problems making and receiving calls/Texts in the Rossendale/Newchurch area?

Virgin keep fobbing me off and sent me a new SIM but this has been ongoing since 2 March!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: EE Transmitter problems Booth RD BB4

Hi PersianDavood64,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your mobile service. Thanks for letting us know that you have already tried a new SIM card. Is this working for you now?

If you are still having an issue with your signal, there's a few more checks that can be done. 

Are you getting this problem all the time or only when at home or in certain areas? If you are only getting the network issue in a certain area, enter the postcode into the Virgin Mobile Coverage Checker to see how good the signal is supposed to be in your area. Also try the EE service checker to see if there are any known network issues.

Also, please try your SIM card in a different handset. Does this make a difference?

If you are still experiencing a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos