Menu
Emmam202
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Dropped/failed calls

I am having real trouble with dropping and failed calls over the last week or so.  My phone will be showing a good signal etc but either it won't ring out and I get a call failed message or it will drop the call whilst I'm on the phone.  This happens wherever I am not just at home so I don't think its a problem specifically where I am but rather something wrong with the phone, sim or network in general?

I have an iPhone 5S 16gb and have run through the PhoneFix tool so have updated, reset settings but there is no change.

The suggestion from that was to call Virgin however this is tricky since the call is likely to be dropped anyway!  I don't have a landline or another phone so thought I would ask here before I try and borrow another phone to call from.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dropped/failed calls

Hi Emmam202,

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you've been experiencing dropped calls and failed call attempts. I can see how this can become frustrating.

I can see you've called the team since posting and had a replacement SIM card sent out. Can you confirm if this has resolved the issue?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos