Menu
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Double data offer

Just wondering if there are any T&C's about for the recent double data offer last month.

Mainly wondering if it's possible to change tarrif if needed one month without any penalty and losing the double data on my plan, ie: currently on the £8 tarrif with 2gb of data - could I change to the £10 if needed and get 4gb of data?.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Double data offer

Hi teabag,

"Double Data offer: Offer available on our SIM Only or Freestyle Contracts (including Pay Monthly tariff) on any phone. Offer ends on 5th September. Double data offer is available on the £8 airtime tariff (monthly allowance of 1GB is doubled to 2GB) and the £10 airtime tariff (monthly allowance of 2GB is doubled to 4GB). You will continue to receive the increased data allowance specified for as long as you remain on the same tariff. If you change your tariff up or down the double data allowance will be removed."

Sorry, not possible Smiley Sad

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Look on your account and see fit allows the change, to be honest, if the website won't allow it we're both aware that getting an agent to do the changes back with no loss is a gamble
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The account does not give any help, it list's my plan as the £8 tarrif with 1gb data with double data applied till Dec 2099.

On the change plan page there is no mention that I have double data on my plan - it's list's my current plan as 1gb, and the others with the standard data allowance.
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi teabag,

"Double Data offer: Offer available on our SIM Only or Freestyle Contracts (including Pay Monthly tariff) on any phone. Offer ends on 5th September. Double data offer is available on the £8 airtime tariff (monthly allowance of 1GB is doubled to 2GB) and the £10 airtime tariff (monthly allowance of 2GB is doubled to 4GB). You will continue to receive the increased data allowance specified for as long as you remain on the same tariff. If you change your tariff up or down the double data allowance will be removed."

Sorry, not possible Smiley Sad

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

teabag
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cheers Alex, completely missed that :-)
0 Kudos