Menu
lostsoul
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does the sim only deal include virgin landline numbers free?

I have a sim only deal with virgin which i was very happy with until i spotted the double data package so i got a lot more for just £1 so i am now over the moon but when i upgraded yesterday they mentioned that all calls to virgin mobiles were free and would not use my call minutes, i asked if this was the case for virgin landlines but he wasn't sure, he said yes, then maybe...then went to check with someone and came back saying sorry but he wasn't sure and if i called back at another time someone more knowledgeable than him would be able to answer me...instead of calling back and pestering them  i thought i'd ask here. Does anyone know?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does the sim only deal include virgin landline numbers free?

Hi lostsoul,

if you are a Virgin Media home customer (phone, TV or broadband) then as a Pay Monthly Virgin Mobile customer you are entitled to free unlimited (upto an hour at a time) calls to other Virgin Mobile phones from your Virgin mobile.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Calls from a Virgin mobile to a Virgin landline are not free and will use your call allowance :-(

Virgin landline to Virgin mobiles are free during the time your package allows free calls (ie: talk weekends) :-)
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
lostsoul
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for replying, that's exactly what i needed to know. 

0 Kudos