Menu
GelC123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does anyone have the link and instructions on how to update Bluetooth i have a Samsung core prime. Thanks

Bluetooth
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does anyone have the link and instructions on how to update Bluetooth i have a Samsung core p...

Hi Gelc123,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

You mentioned you wanted to update bluetooth? Can you let me know what you mean by this?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
GelC123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does anyone have the link and instructions on how to update Bluetooth i have a Samsung core prime. Th

Hi I have been told by virgin help desk my Bluetooth is out of date (I am trying to connect vivofit smart watch to my phone) and it needs updating. I have tried the link to update my bluetooth they sent but it does not work.
My phone did connect with garmin vivofit at first but garmin updated their app and virgin said my Bluetooth is out of date. Does this help.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does anyone have the link and instructions on how to update Bluetooth i have a Samsung core prime. Th

Can't comment on the Garmin or the specific model of your handset, but I can relate my recent experience - it might be relevant.

I got a bluetooth drone for Christmas, my Samsung Galaxy S4 wouldn't even see it to connect, but a cheapo Pixi phone from Tesco connected fine - which meant it was the handset with the problem, not the drone.

I recently updated the phone after receiving a message to say the update was available. It updated Adroid from 2.2.2 to 2.3. There was also a radio update. I can now control the drone from the Samsung.

You can see if there's an update available by going to Settings/More/About device/Software update.

0 Kudos