Menu
user_101123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Do you have signal boosters or plans for WiFi calling?

Hi there,

I've just received and activated my Virgin Mobile £15 20GB pay monthly SIM. The signal when I'm at home is extremely variable. If I'm right next to the window upstairs it seems to work, but anywhere else and it's extremely intermittent.

Poor signal is nothing new for me - as far as I'm aware only O2 has a reliable signal in my home (the last time I used them, neither 3 nor Vodafone had reliable signal - according to signal checkers that's changed, but oh well). I would go with O2, but their (and their MVNO's) prices are awful, and so is their signal everywhere else I go Smiley Wink

I'm left wondering if VM has any kind of signal booster box, or plans for WiFi calling. The WiFi and other signal in the house is pretty good (the walls aren't too thick), so I expect that either should do the job well.

I('m about to) have Vivid 100 internet, Mix TV and Talk Unlimited Anytime calls if that helps.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do you have signal boosters or plans for WiFi calling?

Hi user_101123,

unfortunately Virgin Mobile don't have a signal booster, nor as far as I'm aware any plans for WiFi calling.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos