Menu
DonCannon
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Disatisfied Customer

Have been trying to upgrade my mobile , it's not happening just signed over to Tesco's for a new mobile keeping my same number 15minutes amazingly simple,sorry to leave virgin after 8yrs as a loyal customer but can't wait any longer being put on hold and being told their are technical issues !!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
DonCannon
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Disatisfied Customer

Hello Matt have finally managed to sort the problem out will receive my phone 11/5/16 thanks for trying to help appreciated Don Cannon:-)

0 Kudos

All Replies
Nordog1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I could well be doing the same, as I'm not  very happy ether, I tried this morning to send this answer to Mr Mark Davidson. Executive Director, Customer Care.

Dear  Mark Davidson,

if Virgin think of their customers in a fair way why can I not ask my questions to a person in this country so I can understand what the say or even hear them, we not all aged just twenty you know some of us are a lot older and been a customer for twenty years or more.
i need to change my iPhone but there is no way I can with Virgin I could a few years ago but you have blocked it so I could well be going to another company and buy my next phone.

Yours, Not very happy

Gordon Davies
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi DonCannon,

We're very sorry to lose you as a customer Smiley Sad I wish we could've got this sorted sooner. I hope to see you back with us in the future.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I wish you all the best with Tesco Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
DonCannon
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have have received my order from Tesco's,but I have a 14 day cooling off period if my problem is sorted out before the 21st of May i will return the phone and stay with Virgin 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply DonCannon.

Can you let me know if you're able to log into your online account here?

If so, you should be able to see an upgrade option on the main page? Can you let me know if you can see this as soon as possible Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
DonCannon
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello Matt have finally managed to sort the problem out will receive my phone 11/5/16 thanks for trying to help appreciated Don Cannon:-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear this is sorted Don Smiley Happy

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos