Menu
sistad
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Disappointed

I pay for two mobile phones each month and have been with you for a number of years and pay on time.
Yet when I needed to upgrade my daughters phone was told that old chestnut that constantly arises on here of the "failed credit check"
My daughter decided not to upgrade her phone when she had the option as she preferred the one she had. Now its completely knackered and yet here in am paying £37.00 for a sim under the old premier tariff.
I think I shall be taking my £100 plus payments elsewhere soon. Does loyalty mean nothing to virgin mobile now???
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disappointed

First thing to do is get off that old £37.00 per month tariff. Have a look at the SIM only tariffs and see if there is anything that suits, but that does not solve the problem of the phone.

Lots of people have failed the credit check. Between that and a faulty ordering system I'm beginning to suspect they don't want customers.

Plenty of deals out there at the moment and it is easy to take your number should you wish to. 

sistad
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It would seem that way. I shall be cancelling forthwith as just got a great deal via O2 for the new Samsung galaxy S7 for less.
Just a shame though as up until now, I've never had any problems but that is obviously a major fault on their part and have lost mine and others custom.
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Judging by the posts on here O2 are doing really well with the custom Virgin are sending across. 

0 Kudos