Menu
zlatan10
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Direct Debit problem

Hi guys

I've been experiencing an infuriating problem and am wondering if anyone has been in the same boat, or if mods can help? For the past month ive been stuck in an endless loop of receiving a message from virgin mobile saying they are having problems with my account, to ring 0800 952 2025, few days later my services have been suspended, I ring number, they tell me my DD has been cancelled, they reinstate it, an hour or two later I get the same message and the cycle continues! Ive checked with my bank and they confirm the DD has not been cancelled but the members of staff at the other end of that number do not listen, one guy even hung up on me for no reason. Im literally banging my head against the wall on this one, any advice? Ive lost count the number of times ive rang VM to explain the situation but its like talking to a brick wall. Any advice? 

0 Kudos
xxamine
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct Debit problem

could be a phish, judging by the link below :/

http://uk.whocalledme.com/PhoneNumber/08009522025

have you tried ringing virgin on a different number like ie 0345 454 1111 or 150 from your phone?

zlatan10
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct Debit problem

Yeah I rang VM on 789 from my mobile and they confirmed that it was them.

I don't think its a scam, how could they disconnect my mobile service if it wasn't actually VM?

I've got it sorted now though, I eventually just set up a DD from another account!

0 Kudos