Menu
Marsy12
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Declined contract upgrade

I  have just had the same problem as many others i have had 2 numbers with VM for 3 years or more. I upgraded one number a couple of months back and it was declined at first then they looked into it and accepted it. I have just rang up to upgrade my other number which is my daughters number and was going to be a Xmas present  and was declined for the upgrade. I am now considering leaving as this is just not acceptable.

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Declined contract upgrade

Hi Marsy12

Sorry to hear you have had problems regarding your upgrade.

Did they explain why you was declined for the upgrade or what you was declined for?
Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos
Marsy12
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee_B

No i was given no reason at all, I was taken through the whole process even chose phone and tariff and was just told I had been declined. This happened when I tried to upgrade a couple of months back, as I have 2 contracts with them. I called them and was told they would look into it and get back to me, I received no call but when I logged on a couple of weeks later my green upgrade banner was there and it was accepted. This time when I rang up to upgrade my daughters contract I was declined again with no reason.
0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you was declined at the credit check part then it could be for a couple of reasons.

The only way to find out why you was declined for the ugpade would be to write to our Underwriting team at Virgin.

They are only contactable via letter and they would write back to you to explain the reason for the decline.

Unfortunately , no one at Virgin can tell you the decline EXCEPT this team,
Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos